We are looking for technically skilled candidate(s) with excellent interpersonal skills for the Technical Support position. Technical Support Officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications, among other duties.
Moreover, Technical Support Agent need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting technical issues,
- Understanding and reproducing bugs
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows /Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.