UtilizeCore is changing how companies interact with their service providers everyday. We’ve created a culture that makes our employees excited to come into the office everyday which has had an enormous impact on productivity.
Who You’ll Be Working With
The team at UtilizeCore is intelligent, dedicated, solutions driven, and empathetic. We believe that UtilizeCore fundamentally changing the ways that companies do business. We’re a quirky bunch that comes from our own startups, large companies, across multiple industries.
You’ll be joining a team who cares deeply about our clients, product, and is passionate about engineering the future. We like to iterate on our process, talk about our impact, and include everyone in the conversation. We’re also looking forward to getting back into the office—we hope to see you there!
UtilizeCore is currently seeking a Node.JS Engineer to join our team in our Navi Mumbai office. We are looking for a qualified candidate looking to take the next step in their career.
1. 2+ years development experience using nodejs and express and different middlewares.
2. Experience on design patterns and design principles.
3. Experience on architecture and design on microservices.
4. Should have good experience on consuming and creating RestFul API's
5. Should have experience working on at least one NoSQL database and one Relational Database.
6. Should have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
7. Fully familiar with Agile and have experience working in sprints.
8. Experience working with stakeholders - (no hand holding required).
9. Experience in performance tuning and scaling applications.
10. Experience with unit testing, TDD and BDD. (rapid application development)
1. Own code base, design and delivery of technical product/stories.
2. Dev testing, unit testing and make sure code is of accepted quality.
3. Create and adhere to best practices.
4. Code reviews.
5. Help in hiring and grooming junior developers or interns.
1. Experience in devops.
2. Experience on cloud - AWS, GCP or Azure.
3. Experience in Web development.
4. Experience on GraphQL/ API Gateway
1. Building an App Store for Utilizecore, market leader in service management automation platform.
2. Building things from scratch, huge learnings and ownership.
3. Small team and fully transparent so imagination is your limit.
At UtilizeCore we believe that the most diverse and inclusive teams build the best products! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.